Tuesday, July 17, 2012

тнїηℊṧ ї ß◎üℊн☂ ƒя◎м т♄ε Ḡїḟт ṧн☺℘

I bought alot of things for me and my friends from the gift shops ...i go crazy for note books ahhaha lmfao i like note book with a nice a random pictures or photograph...and yes i bought alot of note book for school...hh ^^...
when i was at the the louvre museum i bought  notebooks and a pen and random stuff..and also i bought alot of stuff from other gift shops......anyways i'll show u guys the things that i bought...


1:"The Louvre museum"...




as i told you before i love notebooks that has a pictures or a paint or whatever..hh....i was going to buy more but my sister was going to leave without me cuz we were in a hurry..-_-"..whatever..hhh..



2:"Versailles palace"...



I know its not that much..but i bought alot of gifts from versailles palace gift shop....so ya..^_^




3:"DisneyLand"...^^'



Im in love with this cute little toy..hh..i like 2 collect little toys its kinda a new hobby for me ..hhh..



Finally:"Random Shops On The Streets of paris^^"....




Im in love with this cupcake notepad thing.....and of course i bought a mini eiffel tower....and not to forget my addiction for notebooks with pics on them...hhh^_^ ...

so thats it....oh i almost forgot i have 3-4 posts on My Trip '''and then ill post on my Favorite Topic" MAKEUP" yay!!....hhh....^^...im still haven't decided which makeup to talk about ....ulzzang or smokey....still thinking....but if u have an idea feel free to email me or tweet me....or whatever...hhh..^_^

see ya guys and have a nice day^_^...




p.s


Ⓙ◎ʝø

No comments:

Post a Comment