Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Tomorrow's Trip to paris


                          ♚♛Trip To Paris♛♚


Im going to paris tomorrow and im kinda Excited ....the problem is that at first i didnt wanna go but
then i got little Excited cuz some of my friends  going there ..so ya....

anyways....

i still haven't finish packing.. and my room is in a freakn mess haha.... everything is mess my clothes are every where..ahha ...i sill haven't decided  what to do in paris but my sister said she already planed for the trip, she said we gonna go to "disney land" which made me more Excited its kinda my child hood dream to go to "disney land" & also she said we gonna go to the "eiffel tower" and take some pictures and maby go to a spa which i really really like to go and get a massage haha^.^.. and she said we gonna go to "versi palace" which my cuzens told me its amazing and i saw some of the pictures the took over there.... & im also thinking of getting a new "piercing" yay!! its still a secret(dont tell) haha.....anyways i would like to make some actions over there like the one's that i've done in london(getting chased by a thief , chased again by another thief , almost been kidnapped by a creepy tall dude haha wow that was one crazy Trip!!ahhah NO!! i dont want this to happen again...hahah lmfao!
ugh!...its 10:14pm and im still packing my stuff...
Anyways....>--->
Im going to take some pictures over there and post them on my blog.....

so see ya TTYL...^__^



p.s


J◎ʝø o( = ^ ^ = )o







No comments:

Post a Comment