Saturday, June 23, 2012

‼ღ♔My Blog Launch♔ღ‼


Hello everyone! ( ^ _ ^ )/

Im Jojo Aka Jojo Lee Young & this is my new & first blog, i've been working on my blog for about few days but now its done, but its still new and of course theres gonna be changes....

i've been surfing the web and taking some new ideas for my blog, in here you gonna find alot of topics like:

fashion

beauty

ulzzang

and whole lot more....(if u want me to add another topics feel free to email me ^_^)

anyways....^_^

im going to talk mostly about ulzzang,girl gamer(yah im a girl gamer and petty good haha),famous ppl on the internet and so much more....but what i will talk about most is ulzzang and ulzzang makeup which it took me awhile to learn, i mostly focus on the eyes cuz they'r the things that change your whole look .....i like making them the focus point in my face ...


so i hope you like my blog and feel free to comment,share and rate...^_^



thank you , and have a nice day^_^




p.s

J◎ʝø o( = ^  ^ = )o

No comments:

Post a Comment