Tuesday, June 26, 2012

♚My Trip To Paris♚



the day that i took the plane...

that day was 24/6/2012 which was couple of days ago...anyways im going to start from the begning...

last sunday i woke up really early....who im kidding i didnt sleep at all .....my eyes was going to pop out of my face..hahah lmfao... and yes i didnt slept the day before that...so yah my eyes was soo scary way scarier than the grugde's eyes ..hahah my dark circles was up till my forehead ahahh..anyways..i got ready at 4 am and our flight was at 8 am i think.....<.<...
at 4 am i was supposed to get ready at that time but same old me that never changes take everything really slow
.................anyways at 5 am i started to get ready and applying my makeup (which i regret u'll know why later on..)..our bag was supposed to be packed up at 5:30am which is the time where they gonna take our Luggages
...as u all know im super cold super slow i got them late ....and we've almost lost our flight and our Luggages ..haha lmfao..after that it was 6:30am which is the time where we leave and ride the car ..and of course again i got them late because my awesome laggy laptop didnt convert the other videos and download them to my iphone..
.just awesome and of course my mom was yelling! my sis was calling me names!my dad was also yelling at me!!haahhaha im always late and slow.....haha...
as we arrived there, we saw my sister's friends and then we went to the coffee shop which i snaped a pic
anways
,we got on the plane and i got the best awesome most amazing Seat ever!!! NOT REALLY!!
 i sat alone and the person who was sit next to me was my sister?!NOT REALLY!!! it was an old britsh man, he Snores both awake and sleep haha, i was looking at my sister she was in the Seat infront of me and i was giving her that look and facial expression that say's:HELP ME!!!!!!ahahha lmfao...
anyways we was on the air and of course the flight took 6-7 hours(it was awful), after 2 hours pased all the Passenger were sleeping and i was watching "This mean's War" which was an awesome movie after that i felt kinda sleepy so i truned my Seat back and closed my eyes, when i closed my eyes i was hoping that its going to be an amazing flight and that i was going to sleep like a baby(NOT!)ahha so 5 minutes pased and i was really trying hard to sleep and yes i was super tired & the proof was my giant dark circles under my creepy eyes hahah lmfao..anyways i heard that aweful snoring noise and yes it was the person next to me UGH!!!anyways i sayed awake and yes i was the grugde's twin long lost sister...hahha lmfao...-_-'

as we arrived the weather was nice it was raining and YES WHERE I COME FROM WE DONT HAVE RAIN THAT MUCH SO YAH...hh^_^


((Skipping the airport part))>>>

when we arrived to our hotel the theme of our hotel was an old classic 18th century hotel, and also the Elevator was really old like the one's in the 18th century,and our room was the same theme ..which i took a picture of it..

its messy i know no need to point at that..ahha ^_^

this is our balcony..(street view)



anyways when i looked in the mirror my face was ..!@#!$$$&**&!!!! ahah lmfao it was soo oily and really horrible eheh no comment....hahah...so i washed my face and re-do my makeup again after that i went out & took some pictures.. ill post them later ....


soo TTYL for now....... ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment