Wednesday, July 18, 2012

☹ ℒαṧт ḓα¥ ḯη ℙ@яḯṧ ☹

Last Day In Paris

Well i was kinda sad...cuz i really loved paris and had an AMAZING time!...whatever...hh..^_^....soo it was kinda crazy cuz we went shopping on the last 2 days.hh..our room was a freakn jungle..hahah....
when i woke up as i said before i was really sad and i didn't wanna leave ~_~'....so i ate my breakfast really fast cuz we had to make some last stops before going to the airport.....
 I was soo addicted to our hotel's "cappuccino" it was one of the most Delicious cappuccinos i've ever Tasted..and yes im a Caffeine addict!hhh i just love drinking cappuccino...im a coffee person u can say...hh

This was my lunch..it was kinda delicious u can say....^^......

Off To Italy!



well we took the french airplane WHICH WAS A FUCKN HORRIBLE AIRPLANE!! I FELT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!!!.

.....and guess what?! they'v lost our bags ,again fuckn horrible service !!but we've got them back and guess what ?! they'v lost my bag ! so yah i stayed for couple of days with no clothes I FELT AS IF I WAS GOING 2 CONVERT TO A HOBBO!!!REALLY !!! NO CLOTHES NO UNDERWEAR!!WITH NO A FREAKN TOOTHBRUSH.!! SO YAH I WAS HAVING A TIME OF MY LIFE ! NOT REALLY!!!...

(as u can see im really mad and sorri with 4 bad words)...ahahha lmfao....but my mom bought me clothes and a toothbrush hahah........(*skip*)...


I've took some pics when i got to our hotel room ....here they r..



It was raining as u can see....(*skip*)


BreakFast in Italy!





 hhh again with the Caffeine addict thing..hahah...i just can't stay away from Caffeine....hhh ^_^
when i traveld there in paris and italy an a new addiction discovered....IM NOW ADDICTED TO CHOCOLATE CROISSANT!...GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! haha lmfao.....



Back To My Sweet Home!...yay!


soo after spending 6 days in italy we got back to our sweet home!..yay!!!...i know its really stupid of me for not going out of the hotel in italy and explore the city ...

i was tired but i went shopping for a 2 days though....
but COME ON!...i wasted all of my energy in paris

...im not kidding guys i used to walk 8-9 hours every single day non- STOP! ya u Heard me!..

i have a sister who never listen's to me when i was begging her to just take 5 minutes break!...hahah ..

anyways this was my lovely full of crazy things trip....hahahh...i hope you liked my posts and im going to post about makeup really soon...maybe tomorrow or in few dayz cuz im super busy those dayz!...hh


Thank you & Have a nice day^^


p.s

Ⓙ◎ʝ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment